The Belgian Shepherd Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chat based forum dedicated to the Belgian Shepherd dogs of the world. Groenendael, Tervueren, Malinois & Laeknois, working or pets GSD's & cross breeds all welcome.

2 posters

belgian pup

sarah1366

belgian pup Empty belgian pup

Post  sarah1366 Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:41 pm

hi my name is sarah have a belgian shepherd pup of 11 month first time owner shes a groenendael but but would like some advice shes called romany and lives with my 7 year old gsd but cant seem to get her out of been so protective shes not a lover of strangers and trying to get her more use to people any advice on how to do this always had gsds and not had this issue but romany will walk past people but wont allow to approach her any advice
    Sanroute98

belgian pup Empty Re: belgian pup

Post  Sanroute98 Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:47 am

My puma is 9 months and she loves strangers too much, she's the opposite and maybe too bold. I try to expose her to as much as possible, maybe that will make your pup less shy. I take puma to as many places as possible and now she loves getting in the car and going to new places. Try that and let me knowing it helps.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:19 am