The Belgian Shepherd Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chat based forum dedicated to the Belgian Shepherd dogs of the world. Groenendael, Tervueren, Malinois & Laeknois, working or pets GSD's & cross breeds all welcome.

2 posters

Hi

k9cop
    k9cop

Hi Empty Hello

Post  k9cop Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:12 am

Hi,
    I'm Graeme Jones and a Belgian Malinois fan. I'm a big lover of the Dutch KNPV and have a large Dutch bloodline male and a fiery Dutch female cross Mal/Dutch Herder. I breed mainly for Police/Services but also for enthusiasts of the breed. Looking forward to chatting

cheers Graeme
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hi Empty Re: Hi

Post  Admin Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 am

k9cop wrote:Hi,
    I'm Graeme Jones and a Belgian Malinois fan. I'm a big lover of the Dutch KNPV and have a large Dutch bloodline male and a fiery Dutch female cross Mal/Dutch Herder. I breed mainly for Police/Services but also for enthusiasts of the breed. Looking forward to chatting

cheers Graeme
    Hi Greame,
    Really great to see you here and thanks for joining.

You can keep an eye on Kadee’s progress from here. Shocked

I have asked Gary & Xena to join also. The more professional dedicated people the better.

I have seen some of your new pups on photo bucket some time ago. Do you have any other litters due?

Thanks again

Paul
    k9cop
    k9cop

Post  k9cop Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:19 am

Hi Paul,
    yes Gary's a good lad and his bitch Xena is a fantastic dog. My next litter will be early next year with a couple of sires in the pipeline, I'll keep you posted on that

Graeme

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:17 am