The Belgian Shepherd Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chat based forum dedicated to the Belgian Shepherd dogs of the world. Groenendael, Tervueren, Malinois & Laeknois, working or pets GSD's & cross breeds all welcome.

2 posters

Hello,new to this site.

chris57

Hello,new to this site. Empty Hello,new to this site.

Post  chris57 Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Hello,

My name is Chris and I have a wonderful Tuvueren we call Blade, he's one of the most loving dog I ever had, always looking to please. We jog 3-5 miles most days and he just loves it, he really "talks" up a storm when he sees me in my running gear, can't wait to go! We also had a Groenandael we called Rocco who passed away last year at 15 years of age, he was healthy right to the end literally running thousands of miles with me, he was quite the character, always on the move. He loved to herd the children when they were young, I sure miss him. My parents also had Groenandaels, 3 of them over the years. Anyhoo, great forum, Thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sanroute98

Hello,new to this site. Empty Re: Hello,new to this site.

Post  Sanroute98 Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:57 am

Sounds like your an expert! I'm a first time belgian owner and her name is puma. She's just 9 months and she's a great dog. She's so smart that it makes it real easy to be a dog owner. I'm starting to run with puma, but she has a hard time running in a straight like, she like to be all over the place. Do you have any tips?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am